At Granby Primary School, the children will benefit from a full educational programme in accordance with the National Curriculum.
The children will:
- Benefit from a broad spiritual, moral, social, emotional and cultural education.
- Be expected to display a high standard of behaviour at all times, in accordance with the school’s Care & Management of Children policy.
- Have the opportunity to participate as active members of the community, both locally and globally.
- Be encouraged to participate in a democratic contribution to the management and development of the school through the School Council.
- Have opportunities to participate in charitable concerns.
- Benefit from a wide variety of physical education activities and participation in sports. Granby currently competes in football, netball, cross country, athletics, tri-golf, cricket and others.
- Have swimming lessons in the appropriate year group, with the aim that every child can swim 25m by the time they leave us.
- Have the opportunity to receive peripatetic music lessons in key stage 2
- Perform annually in school productions and class assemblies
- Attend education visits and excursions
- Have the opportunity to experience residential education, in year 4 for 2 nights, and in year 6 for 4 nights
We work hard to ensure that Granby is a successful school offering an excellent range of opportunities to our children. Come and see!